Subject: [dita-techcomm] Release management files resent

Greetings,

Here is a resend of the files Tom C. sent out on 10/13.

Note that the runq.bat name has been changed to runq.txt in annex.zip in case this was removed by your scanners.

Thanks!

-Dave H.

Dave Helfinstine
dhelfinstine@ptc.com

-----Original Message-----
From: dita-techcomm@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita-techcomm@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Thomas Cihak
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 2:55 AM
To: dita-techcomm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [dita-techcomm] Release management files

Attached is the latest RM white paper draft. I've included a pdf of the improved paper and a zip file containing the dita files, probably overkill, but anyway.

I also included a zip file containing the sample XQuery (annex). It works for me at work, but when I tried it on one of my machines at home it failed because java isn't in the path. I'll try to give a demo at the meeting.

I have lots of questions and concerns about how this could be distributed. It uses the saxon XQuery processor, java version. I'm not sure if I can legally send the file out as I did, so don't give this to anybody else. I read as much of the legal information I could about what I think is the applicable license but of course I couldn't understand it.