Subject: Agenda - DITA TechComm SC - November 10, 2014

Hi all --

Here's what I have thus far for agenda items ... I look forward to our meeting.

Stan

A. Adoption White Paper updates
   1. MathML - Autumn Cellar

B. Release Management White Paper action items . . .
   1. Tom Cihak:
      > README.TXT - complete the instructions

   2. Bob Thomas:
      > Develop a shell script that is functionally equivalent to
        Tom's Windows batch script.
      > Provide a style sheet (for the OASIS-styled output)

   3. Keith:
      > Develop a more complete example with equivalent output.

   4. JoAnn:
      > Develop a more complete introduction, capturing the requirements
        and context
      > Use both example graphics with separate figure capture
        explaining the differences

   5. Jacquie:
      > Perform a copy-edit.

   6. Open issues?
      > Can we generate an Excel spreadsheet using Apache
        POI (http://poi.apache.org/index.html)

C. Information Modeling
   1. Regulatory / Policy writing -- Bob -- working on a straw-person implementation
   2. Semiconductor industry -- I am still recruiting
   3. Agile / scrum - Stan Doherty and Bill Gearhart
      > Inventory review next meeting??

D. Discussion - Flowchart specialization??