Subject: Notes: 05-11-2015 DITA Adoption/TechComm Meeting

        DITA Adoption/TechComm SC Meeting Notes
                   05-11-2015
Regrets: Dave, JoAnne, Tom, Keith, Jane
Attendees: Bob, Jennifer, Stan

We did no really achieve quorum, so we offered a few informal updates and called it a day.

1. NEXT MEETING: 05-25-2015 ... US Holiday ... CANCELLED
   - AI/Stan: Cancel the meeting in Kavi

2. Recruiting: Bob and Stan mentioned that they were contacting some
   people that they met at the CMS/DITA North America conference.

3. Release Management whitepaper check-in:
   AI/Stan - Contact Tom and Keith to set up a separate meeting to
   review status on the release management whitepaper. Let the
   other members know about the final logistics for the meeting.

Enjoy!!
Stan