Subject: Updated Agenda: DITA Adoption/TechComm Meeting - 08-03-2015

Thanks to Keith -- caught some omissions/errors in my first agenda. Here's the update.
- - - - - - - - -
        DITA Adoption/TechComm SC Meeting Agenda
                   08-03-2015
                   12:00PM/EST
CONNECTION INFORMATION

     Meeting Number: 201240602
     Meeting Password: ditatc

     1. Go to https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m8c33283eaac954cd8be7c2cb62abeae6
     2. Enter the meeting password: ditatc
     3. Click 'Join Now'.
     4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

     (866) 432-9903 for the San Jose/Milpitas area
     (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

     To join the teleconference only:

     1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
        http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html)
     2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access Code
        followed by the # sign.

A. Action Items
   1. Keith - Release Management ready for release.
      > https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-adoption/download.php/55814/Release_Management_WP.pdf

   2. Stan - ping Tom Cihak about transitioning the XQuery plug-in
      work to the TC.
      > NO RESPONSE FROM TOM?

   3. Keith - DITA 1.3 A-Z Whitepaper
      > https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-adoption/download.php/55815/dita13_a-z.pdf
      > Approved at last meeting conditionally
      > deliveryTarget content is fine (typo)

   4. Scoped keys - Leigh has sent us her whitepaper for review.
      > https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-adoption/download.php/56130/ScopedKeysFeatureArticle.pdf

   5. Short description whitepaper - Joe and Keith have sent us a draft to review.
      > https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-adoption/download.php/56218/shortdesc_article.pdf

   6. Stan - put the SWOT discussion on the agenda for our
      080-03 meeting agenda.
      > https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/DITA_Adoption_SWOT_Analysis
      > Add items (as appropriate) before our next meeting.

   7. Triage (review) the existing dita.xml.org TOC to determine
      whether each article should be:
      a. Removed eventually
      b. Preserved
      c. Revised and re-integrated
      d. Replaced with something else

      TOC signups:
      - http://dita.xml.org/book/dita-wiki-knowledgebase
      - Reviewer                 Chapter Title
        ------------------------ --------------------------------
        JoAnn Hackos             Capabilities of DITA
        TBD                      Setting up DITA
        Stan Doherty             Working with DITA
        TBD                      The DITA Open Toolkit
        TBD                      DITA Community
        Keith Schengili-Roberts  The Business Case for DITA
        M. Priestly/A. Swope     The DITA Maturity Model
        Bob Thomas               DITA Specializations Development
        TBD                      DITA Standards Development

   8. Stan - Set up a meeting with Les Burnham, Jan, Jennifer, JoAnn, and
      Stan about debugging the sample domain with hard-wired conrefs.