Subject: Short decriptions White Paper and Regrets

Folks,

I will at a customer's location on 8/17 and will be unable to attend the call.

Keith and I have been working on the Short Descriptions White Paper. Keith has incorporated most of the comments and I am working on getting Bob's comments in. Keith has also added graphics and moved the information into DITA.

If there are no other comments, we should have V2 ready later this week.

Regards,

Joe Storbeck