Subject: REMINDER: Add Scheduling Input to the Whitepaper Planning Matrix

Greetings --

Recall that we wanted to discuss scheduling at our Adoption TC meeting this Monday. Response to the invitation to add scheduling information has been anemic.

Please take a few moments between now and Monday's meeting to offer your best-guess feedback on which whitepaper(s) have caught your fancy and when you can make time to work on them.

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/Brainstorm

Mucho thankso . . .