Subject: Meeting is on Friday, January 27th. (Re: [dita-techcomm] Meeting today! Use Friday's WebEx link (Re: [dita-techcomm] DITA Technical Communications Subcommittee Meeting_)

That’s fine, Bob. I misunderstood your email to me.

My apologies to everyone for the confusion. I’ve got too many invites to this meeting.

Jane

From: Bob Thomas <bob.thomas@tagsmiths.com>
Date: Monday, January 23, 2017 at 7:59 AM
To: Jane Credland <jcredlan@cisco.com>
Cc: "dita-techcomm@lists.oasis-open.org" <dita-techcomm@lists.oasis-open.org>

Just to avoid confusion, I would like to meet Friday instead of today.

Best Regards,

Bob

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 8:54 AM, Jane Credland (jcredlan) <jcredlan@cisco.com> wrote:

To be clear, the meeting is today and I accidentally set the WebEx for Friday. Bob has asked me to not to change the meeting invite, since it’s so close.

However, you can use this WebEx information to get into the omeeting today.

Jane