Subject: Re: [dita-techcomm] Hardware domain proposal

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your feedback. Indeed, the concern about “key” was echoed in the meeting. We did not arrive on an agreed name, but one suggestion was to use hwKey or keyboard. DocBook uses keycap. It is agreed that we need something other than “key”

Also, good point about the specializations. This will require further thought.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

Scott Hudson
Content Strategist

Digital Aviation Learning & Development

Voting member:

OASIS DocBook TC, Publishers SC

OASIS DITA TC, Tech Comm SC, LW DITA SC, Learning Content SC

OASIS Augmented Reality in Information Products (ARIP) TC

ine

Jeppesen  |  Digital Aviation  |  Boeing

55 Inverness Drive East Englewood, CO 80112 | www.jeppesen.com

This document contains only administrative, uncontrolled data under U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations.