Subject: RE: [dita-techcomm] Modified: DITA Technical Communications Subcommittee Meeting

Hi,

What’s the connection information for this call?

Éric Sirois

DITA Toolsmith

IXIASOFT

825 Querbes, Suite 200, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H2V 3X1

tel  + 1 514 279-4942  /  toll free + 1 877 279-4942

mobile + 1 647 462-3620

eric.sirois@ixiasoft.com / www.ixiasoft.com

http://captmondo.com/IXIASOFT/ixiasoft-logo-small.png