Subject: The DITA Technical Communications subcommittee has been deactivated

During today's DITA Technical Communications subcommittee we decided to deactivate the subcommittee for the time being. The current activities of the DITA TC SC require the full attention of the TC which makes meeting independently a redundant activity. For example, Éric Sirois' pending proposal to refactor bookmap would not get any additional input from the TC SC than he would already get from the full TC.

Even though the TC SC will be inactive, its github resources will remain intact. Should the need arise to delve into more arcane aspects of tech comm proposals for 2.0 we will simply meet on an ad hoc basis.

Best regards,
Deactivated chair
DITA Technical Communications Subcommittee
--
Bob Thomas
+1 720 201 8260