dita-techstds message

Subject: Initial meeting of DITA for Technical Standards Subcommittee

Based on the responses I've gotten, Tuesday after 3:30 Eastern is a good
time to hold the meeting. Based on that, I'd like to try and schedule our
initial meeting for 3:30 Eastern next Tuesday (the 4th). If that is a
problem for anybody, due to late notice and/or conflicts with the US voting
day, please try and let me know today and I'll use the fallback date of
Tuesday the 18th.

Thanks -

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit

             Robert D
             Anderson/Rocheste
             r/IBM                                                      To
                                       Rick Heil <rheil@amcanet.com>,
             10/23/2008 02:42          "dcarlson@xmlmodeling.com"
             PM                        <dcarlson@xmlmodeling.com>, Donald
                                       Buddenbaum/Durham/IBM@ibmus,
                                       Michael Priestley
                                       <mpriestl@ca.ibm.com>, Rich
                                       Rogers/Raleigh/IBM@ibmus,
                                       "tdeakins@amcanet.com"
                                       <tdeakins@amcanet.com>
                                                                        cc
                                       dita-techstds@lists.oasis-open.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Fw: [dita] Resolution for
                                       initiation of DITA for Technical
                                       Standards Subcommittee

For those who did not get this notice: the DITA for Technical Standards
Subcommittee is now up and running. Please see the forwarded message for
details on how to sign up - note that you need to join the main DITA TC if
you want to be a full member of the subcommittee.

I've been asked to organize the first official meeting of the group. The
last meeting to discuss the charter was on a Tuesday afternoon - is that
generally a good time for most folks on this list? If you'd like to respond
to me individually, I'll try to come up with a generally good meeting time
and set it up.

Thanks -

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit
Co-editor, DITA 1.1 and 1.2 Specifications
----- Forwarded by Robert D Anderson/Rochester/IBM on 10/23/2008 02:33 PM
-----

             "Mary McRae"
             <marypmcrae@gmail
                                       Don Day/Austin/IBM@IBMUS,
             10/17/2008 10:07          <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
                                       "'DITA TC list '"
                                       <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>,
             Please respond to         "'Carol Geyer'"
             <mary.mcrae@oasis         <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>
                -open.org>                                         Subject
                                       RE: [dita] Resolution for
                                       initiation of DITA for Technical
                                       Standards Subcommittee

The DITA for Technical Standards Subcommittee is now up and running! You
can
join here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-techstds/. I've added
Robert Anderson as Chair; please remember that you must be a member of the
DITA TC to join the subcommittee as a member; observers of the DITA TC can
only join the SC as observers.

Please let me know if you run into any difficulties.

Regards,

Mary