dita-techstds message

Subject: RE: OASIS DITA Technical Standards Subcommittee - Meeting Minutes

Hi everyone,

  Sorry I was unable to make the meeting this afternoon - it sounds like good progress was made!

  I do have to write with my TC Admin hat on; we need to keep this work within the TC and that means that only those individuals who are OASIS members and have joined both the DITA TC and this subcommittee as "members" are able to participate; those who aren't members should follow the work via the email archives, wiki pages, and other publicly-accessible resources and should not be copied directly.

  If anyone needs assistance with:
- becoming an OASIS member,
- getting an OASIS user account, or
- joining the TC

Please send me a note and I'll be happy to assist.

Regards,

Mary