dita-techstds message

Subject: CANCELLING today's meeting

Hello,

It looks like there has not been any progress on our action items, so I
think there is nothing to be accomplished at a meeting today. I have not
been able to get in touch with the people who have outstanding action
items, so I hope to be able to reach them before our next scheduled meeting
on March 24.

On that note - Rick, if you get this note, could you please send me a
message? All of the notes I've sent you in the last couple of days have
bounced.

Thanks -

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development