dita-techstds message

Subject: CANCELLING TODAY'S MEETING

Hello,

I am going to cancel today's meeting again - unfortunately Mary has not had
time to edit the wiki, and Rick has only just regained access to make his
own updates. Our next meeting is two weeks from today, Tuesday April 7. If
we have not gotten all of our input by that point, I think we may have to
move ahead with our map specialization, although our input for that
specialization may be relatively limited.

Thanks -

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit