dita-techstds message

Subject: No Meeting Today -- other ways to make progress?

It appears that, once again, we've nearly reached our meeting time without
updates that will allow us to make progress towards a general
specialization. In addition, both parties we're depending on are
unavailable for today's call. So, today's meeting is cancelled.

I'm left wondering if we can try to make some progress on the email list?
Our next step is to try and find common denominators between various
standards, leading towards a potential DITA specialization to cover those
common items. Rick will be providing new information coming from Nava.
Mary, I'm hoping you can provide common information that exists for other
OASIS standards and/or W3C standards that you work with. Rather than
waiting on the wiki updates, could you just send some thoughts on a common
structure back to me or to this list? Once we have more than just the DITA
standard, I can start working on finding the common items for a general
specialization.

Thanks -

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development