dita-techstds message

Subject: DITA for Tech Standards meetings on hold for now

The last couple of DITA for Technical Standards meetings have been quite
short - typically Paul and I chat for a few minutes before ending the call.

Given that situation, I think that future meetings of the DITA for
Technical Standards should be on hold until we get a bit more
participation. I've gotten interest from a potential new member, and will
try to get her on the subcommittee, but until she comes in to stir things
up I think there is not likely to be much to discuss at our meetings.

Thanks -

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit