dita-translation message

Subject: RE: [dita-translation] Proposal- xml:lang attribute

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Gershon L Joseph [mailto:gershon@tech-tav.com]
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 4:20 AM
To: dita-translation@lists.oasis-open.org; mambrose@sdl.com;
pcarey@lexmark.com; rfletcher@sdl.com; bhertz@sdl.com; 'Richard Ishida';
tony.jewtushenko@productinnovator.com; 'Lieske, Christian'; 'Jennifer
Linton'; 'Munshi, Sukumar'; 'Charles Pau'; dpooley@sdl.com; 'Reynolds,
Peter'; 'Felix Sasaki'; 'Yves Savourel'; 'Dave A Schell'; 'Bryan
Schnabel'
Subject: [dita-translation] Proposal- xml:lang attribute

Hi all,

Please review my updated proposal. I've added best practice sections for
users and vendors/implementers.

We would like to finalize and approve our xml:lang proposal for
submission to the DITA TC during Monday's SC meeting. Please post your
feedback to the list.

Thanks,
Gershon

---
Gershon L Joseph
Member, OASIS DITA and DocBook Technical Committees Director of
Technology and Single Sourcing Tech-Tav Documentation Ltd.
office: +972-8-974-1569
mobile: +972-57-314-1170
http://www.tech-tav.com