dita-translation message

Subject: RE: [dita-translation] No meeting today -- we'll try again next week

Ok, thanks everyone. Please try to join next Monday. We have lots of
important items to review.
JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services, Inc.
710 Kipling Street, Suite 400
Denver CO 80215
303-232-7586
joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Gershon L Joseph [mailto:gershon@tech-tav.com]
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 9:25 AM
To: dita-translation@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: mambrose@sdl.com; pcarey@lexmark.com; rfletcher@sdl.com;
bhertz@sdl.com; ishida@w3.org; tony.jewtushenko@productinnovator.com;
christian.lieske@sap.com; Jennifer Linton; 'Munshi, Sukumar';
charles_pau@us.ibm.com; dpooley@sdl.com; fsasaki@w3.org;
ysavourel@translate.com; dschell@us.ibm.com; 'Bryan Schnabel';
'Howard.Schwartz'; KARA@CA.IBM.COM
Subject: [dita-translation] No meeting today -- we'll try again next
week

Hi all,

Today we had only four subcommittee members on the call: Don, Robert,
Kevin and I. We felt this was not enough of a representative group to
have a working meeting, so we'll pick up the agenda again next week.
Please be sure to review the TM best practice I sent out last week, and
the conref best practice Andrzej sent out last week, ahead of next
Monday's meeting so that we can try to approve these two documents.

In addition, I forwarded Kevin's report on FrameMaker's new DITA plug-in
to the list. Please post any feedback/comments to the list so we can
discuss next week.

JoAnn, please add discussion of FrameMaker DITA plug-in to our agenda
next week.

See y'all next week!

Best Regards,
Gershon

---
Gershon L Joseph
Member, OASIS DITA and DocBook Technical Committees Director of
Technology and Single Sourcing Tech-Tav Documentation Ltd.
office: +972-8-974-1569
mobile: +972-57-314-1170
http://www.tech-tav.com