OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

dita-translation message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: DITA Translation Subcommittee Meeting Minutes -- 2 October 2006

Minutes from last week's meeting.

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
Comtech Services, Inc.
710 Kipling Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80215
joannhackos Skype

DITA Translation Subcommittee Meeting Minutes: 2 October 2006

(Recorded by JOAnn Hackos <joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com>)

The DITA Translation Subcommittee met on Monday, 2 October2006 at 08:00am PT
for 60 minutes.

1.  Roll call

        JoAnn Hackos
        Robert Anderson
        Rodolfo Raya
	Bob Doyle (observing)
        Andrzej Zydron
        Kevin Farwell
        Don Day
        Nancy Harrison

    Gershon Joseph

2.  Accept Minutes[1] from 25 September 2006

    Moved JHackos. Second NHarrison. Accepted.

3.  Review open action items

    --ACTION-- Next draft of the best practice for legacy TM (Gershon Joseph)

    CONTINUE. [JoAnn did revise Gershons's draft based on Kevin's comments and responses from 

    --ACTION-- Nancy Harrison to work on examples of multi-language documents 
    this week and we'll formulate a definition next meeting.


    --ACTION-- Andrzej develop a conref best practice document

    CONTINUE. Andrzej sent updated draft to list.

4.  Returning business: 

4.1 Revised the legacy TM best practice to make it more generic. Committee members will review 
the changes for next week's meeting. Next week we will complete the document.


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]