dita-translation message

Subject: DITA Translation Subcommittee Meeting Minutes: 20 November 2006

Hi all,

Please review your action items (also those for all of us) so we can move
forward on our current tasks next week. Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Gershon

---
Gershon L Joseph
Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee |
Member, OASIS DocBook Technical Committee |
Director of Technology and Single Sourcing |
Tech-Tav Documentation Ltd.
office: +972-8-974-1569
mobile: +972-57-314-1170
http://www.tech-tav.com