dita-translation message

Subject: Re: [dita-translation] DITA Translation Subcommittee holiday break

Hi All,

I have a meeting in London at lunch time today, and should be able to
get back to the office for the TC. Just in case things overrun, there is
a possibility that I may be late.

Best Regards,

AZ

--

email - azydron@xml-intl.com
smail - c/o Mr. A.Zydron

may not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please
verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Unless
explicitly stated otherwise this message is provided for informational
purposes only and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer.