dita-translation message

Subject: Translation Subcommittee--telecon woes

We are having trouble with the new number (first use problems). It is now
busy and I cannot call in to fix it. Since Gershon has sent regrets and
JoAnn is busy with CIDM conference, I suggest that we cancel for
today--hopefully we can get the kinks worked out for the TC attempt
tomorrow using the new number.

Regards,
--
Don Day
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

   --T.S. Eliot

             Don
             Day/Austin/IBM
             03/26/2007 10:06          dita-translation@lists.oasis-open.o
             AM                        rg
                                                                        cc
                                       Brian Hertz <bhertz@sdl.com>,
                                       bryan.s.schnabel@tek.com, Charles
                                       Pau/Cambridge/IBM@Lotus,
                                       christian.lieske@sap.com, Dave A
                                       Schell/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS,
                                       dpooley@sdl.com, fsasaki@w3.org,
                                       Howard.Schwartz@trados.com,
                                       ishida@w3.org, kara@ca.ibm.com,
                                       mambrose@sdl.com,
                                       nick@salftrans.co.uk,
                                       pcarey@lexmark.com,
                                       rfletcher@sdl.com,
                                       Sukumar.Munshi@lionbridge.com,
                                       tony.jewtushenko@productinnovator.c
                                       om, ysavourel@translate.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       NEW TELECONFERENCE INFORMATION
                                       (Document link: Don Day)

Hello.  Here is new telecon info for this meeting

Toll Numbers:
USA +1-770-615-1250
Toll-Free Numbers:
USA 877-421-0033