dita-translation message

Subject: July 2 meeting cancelled

Hello everyone,
Andrzej cannot attend tomorrow's meeting. He and Rodolfo will respond to the notes from Gershon, me, and Bruce Esrig during the week.

Without their participation, we really cannot make progress on the acronym proposal

However, Bob Doyle has set up a wonderful wiki area in dita.xml.org for us to work on the proposal.

Here are his notes:
I made a translations page on the wiki for your Translation Subcommittee.

You can see it at http://dita.xml.org/wiki-translations

I also added a sub-page as an example for a specific area.
http://dita.xml.org/wiki-translations-acronyms

To avoid too many non-members from accessing the information, there is no link from the wiki-translations to the sub-page. You'll need to use the sub-page link directly. Please feel free to add your comments. I'll track them during the week.

See you all on July 9.

Best,
JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD