dita-translation message

Subject: RE: DITA Proposed Feature # 12035

Thank you, Felix,
I've forwarded your comment to Deborah Pickett at Moldflow. She is
responsible for the original proposal to the DITA TC.

However also interested in the possibility of using <ruby> to resolve a
dilemma we have in the Translation SC of DITA for the presentation of
acronyms. Please look at the current acronym proposal at

 http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/TranslationSubcommittee

This is our committee wiki. We are having difficulty with the issue of
inflected languages and those languages in which the short form of the
acronym is placed before the expanded form.

Your comments would be most welcome,
JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President