dita-translation message

Subject: Meeting today -- June 11

Hi Folks!
Well--Robert Anderson and I had a nice discussion about housing values
and the item relating to the translate attribute. We thought it would be
good to look into the links that Felix Sasaki sent to the locnote
element for the next meeting.

Since trying a Wed morning meeting was unsuccessful, I suggest that you
schedule for the next meeting on Monday, June 30 at 7 am PDT.

I do hope you all can join -- we've had a sad lack of participation
lately.

Best,
JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD