dita-web message

Subject: Meeting Cancelled: Wed Aug 11th: Really

The meeting really is cancelled. For some reason the meeting invite was caught in the gears and came out many hours after I actually sent it.

Sorry for the short notice. Mark Poston has to reschedule his demo. In addition, John Hunt is on vacation so I am postponing our meeting at least one week. I'll send a new invite and soon as I know.

Don't forget, we have Don Day scheduled to demo his and Doug Morrison's updates to their DITA Content Collaboration Project. That's currently scheduled for Aug 25th.
MarkL