dita-web message

Subject: Action Req'd: Final Review of Microformats Use Cases Document

All,
We set a deadline of Wed. Oct 27th to be done with the use cases doc. Please read the document and see if there is anything else we need to add or polish. For example, we need more info in the Security section. After this deadline, we would like to circulate the doc through the TC and then the SCs. Thanks everybody.
MarkL

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/WebSubcommittee/Microformats_Use_Cases