dita-web message

Subject: RE: [dita-web] DITA for the Web: Meeting Agenda

Hi Mark.

I'd still like to talk about getting some sort of story for web forms in DITA.

Regards.

Chris Goolsby
PTC-Arbortext

-----Original Message-----
From: mlewis@quark.com [mailto:mlewis@quark.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 12:48 PM
To: dita-web@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [dita-web] DITA for the Web: Meeting Agenda

Hello everybody,
Were getting the band back together.
Wed like to have a review and planning meeting in a week or two.
The following is a list of topics that wed like to discuss, but I suspect that some of you have new topics, so please bring those up during the meeting.
Feel free to make comments on this list now.

Microformats Use Cases
TODO: Submit to Alan Houser and John Allsopp for feedback
TODO: Submit to other DITA SCs for feedback.

microXML:
What is it? Should we investigate?
http://blog.jclark.com/2010/12/microxml.html

Polygot Markup:
What is it? Should we investigate?
W3C document:
http://www.w3.org/TR/html-polyglot/
HTML/XHTML Compatibility Authoring Guide (ed: Eliot Graff)

Demonstrations:
Dynamic HTML demo by Quark: MarkL is determining applicability and working on approval.

DITA for Mobile Devices:
In general, there has been a lot of development in the area of mobile devices.
I think it is time to get an update from Kris Rockwell who gave us his DITA for Mobile Devices presentation about one year ago.

OASIS LinkedIn group:
Do we need/want a SC group on linked in to promote the group and advertise for new blood?

XML-dev list:
Don Day suggested someone become a liaison to W3C.
Is anyone interested in doing this?

Research:
What new areas do we want to research?