Subject: Re: [dita] Conference line reached capacity ...

Try again at 11:30 ET - everyone's dropped off so we can increase the
number of lines, we're all calling back in then.

Michael Priestley
mpriestl@ca.ibm.com
Dept PRG IBM Canada  phone: 416-915-8262
Toronto Information Development

                      "Mary McRae"
                      <mary@office-xml.        To:       <dond@us.ibm.com>
                      com>                     cc:       <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                               Subject:  [dita] Conference line reached capacity ...
                      05/04/2004 11:09
                      AM

 I can't get in to the call ... Apparently the conference line has reached
capacity?

Mary McRae