Subject: OASIS DITA TC: 18 May 2004 meeting reminder

Greetings, DITA TC colleagues.  This is a reminder for Tuesday's regular
telecon, from 11 AM to noon EDT.

At last week's meeting, attendance by members was barely enough to reach

quorum.  If you are able to call long enough to be counted for
attendance, I would appreciate it.  We do need to vote today on the W3C
paper since the online ballot system could not be activated properly for
this issue.

USA Toll Free Number: 866-566-4838
USA Toll Number: +1-210-280-1707
PASSCODE: 185771

Agenda:

1. Roll call

2. Review/approve minutes from last week (2 noted corrections
  in the list archives)

3. W3C Compound documents paper: review edits; decide to leave/pull

  - paper http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200405/msg00030.html
  - notes http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200405/msg00029.html

4. Briefings discussion: time, methods

5. Specifications continued:
  - namespace and RDDL--where useful?
  - documenting the data model
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200405/msg00021.html

6. Housekeeping: revisit community support

Regards,
--
Don Day <dond@us.ibm.com>
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

IBM Lead DITA Architect
11501 Burnet Rd, MS 9037D018, Austin TX 78758
Ph. 512-838-8550 (T/L 678-8550)

   T.S. Eliot