Subject: OASIS DITA TC: 24 May 2004 DITA Briefing #1 reminder

Greetings, DITA TC colleagues.  This is a reminder for Tuesday's
telecon, from 11 AM to 1 PM EDT (2 hours) this particular time.

As agreed on last week, we are temporarily using the upcoming meeting for
the first presentation in the series of DITA briefings.  The only
business for Tuesday's meeting will be to settle on a better time for the
subsequent meetings in the series.

Therefore tomorrow's meeting will NOT be a regular business meeting--
attendance will not be taken of voting or prospective members. If you
cannot be at next week's meeting, however, please send me regrets so that
I can see whether US Memorial Day will affect our numbers.

I have received notice for about 23 extra lines, and I'll include plenty
of reserve.

When you call in, please place your phone on mute.  You do not need to
announce yourself or your parties.

The call-in information was sent to anyone who corresponded to me.

USA Toll Free Number: 866-566-4838
USA Toll Number: +1-210-280-1707
PASSCODE: 185771

The slides for this presentation are now available at the following

location, and this is where we will place subsequent DITA briefing
materials for the coming sessions:

http://xml.coverpages.org/dita.html#DITADeepDive
DITA Briefing Materials

I will send this link to those who contacted me separately. Please pass
it on to any contacts you made that I would not know about.

The presentor will be Michael Priestley, IBM's DITA specialization
architect.

At some point, probably before the Q&A, I will take a quick poll for
a best time for the following meetings.

Regards,
--
Don Day <dond@us.ibm.com>