Subject: FAQ about DITA

I understand that we have an FAQ document for DITA (http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-dita3/).  And I would suggest that we continue updating this document throughout the ongoing "deep-dive" briefings by capturing the Q&A from each session.

Regards,

Scott Tsao
The Boeing Company
P.O. Box 3707, MC 67-EF