Subject: perspective to TAC (Telematics between Administrations Committee)?

Esteemed DITA Technical Committee:

I notice after the fact that TAC (Telematics between Administrations Committee) sees the need to have extensible document schemas:

I'm wondering whether the DITA Technical Committee might want to notify TAC about the availability of DITA as an architecture for documents with extensible semantic structures.

Hoping that's interesting,

Erik Hennum
ehennum@us.ibm.com