Subject: RE: [dita] Containers for steps and other elements!?

I think France mentioned that you could add another validation layer, but part of the attraction of conref to date is that it is able to validate on its own based entirely on comparisons of the architectural attributes (class and domains) in source and target. Adding another validation layer will require additional thoughts on how to pass that validation logic along with a document.

Michael Priestley
mpriestl@ca.ibm.com
Dept PRG IBM Canada  phone: 416-915-8262
Toronto Information Development

Don Day <dond@us.ibm.com>

09/27/2004 09:02 AM