Subject: Re: [dita] Bug list addition

All,

As I began working on the the bug fixes that we approved at the Dec 14 meeting (#s1-5 and 8), I discovered a few more bug-level issues to report. These issues are additional cleanup from the changes that prompted the June updates but that I overlooked providing to the TC at the time.

Issue
files affected
9. Add tm into keyword content model to enable proper trademarking of keyword content.originally affected just meta_xml.mod, but issue 10 changes the contexts.
10. Map and topic cannot share same keyword definition: recommend cutting the keyword element declaration from meta_xml.mod and paste separate defs into map.mod (no tm) and topic.mod (with tm).meta_xml.mod, topic.mod, map.mod

Make certain the keyword declaration in map.mod follows meta_xml inclusion (PE reference order issue)

(note that attlist for keyword is still in meta_xml.mod, where it is shared for both DTDs. This issue is related to the overall metadata cleanup for DITA, issue #6)
11. Elements derived from keyword must have same content models--need to revert words.cnt back to "PCDATA" for:
msgnum, cmdname, varname
option, parmname, apiname, kwd
wintitle
software-domain.mod
programming-domain.mod
ui-domain.mod
12. Default attribute values must be declared with " delimitersutilitities-domain.mod
(revised the syntax of the declaration default from 'no' to "no")

Regards,
--
Don Day <dond@us.ibm.com>
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee