Subject: Contents of the DITA spec

I emailed M Priestley for clarification, and from what he told me the following are the deliverables of the DITA 1.0 standard:
  1. The DITA specification document (now in draft)
  2. DTDs and XML schemas
  3. A reference document that describes every element and their attributes, detailing their purpose and use.
There does not seem to have been much discussion on #3 (the comprehensive reference). Are we still on track for the public toolkit's reference to be part of the standard?

Chris