Subject: RE: [dita] Groups - DITA Specification Committee Draft 01 (cd1.zip) uploaded

I'll make the CHM forms available separately - the PDF form is to meet OASIS's standards for review.

Michael Priestley
mpriestl@ca.ibm.com
Dept PRG IBM Canada  phone: 416-915-8262
Toronto Information Development

"Paul Grosso" <pgrosso@arbortext.com>

02/16/2005 10:43 AM

Michael Priestley/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [dita] Groups - DITA Specification Committee Draft 01 (cd1.zip) uploaded

Michael,

Did we decide not to include the .chm form?

Do you have .chm for our Committee Draft that you
could make available to the TC, as I know some folks
would probably prefer to review it in that form?

pual