Subject: Language reference: containment info

Aargh ... did I fall asleep when the TC decided to omit the "Contained
by ..." and "Contains ..." sections of the language reference? I noticed
that the conrefs are commented out in the source. It's much harder to
use the reference now, in either PDF or CHM as uploaded. Could somebody
fill me in on the Right Way to use the reference now? Thanks.

Chris