Subject: Re: [dita] Groups - CHM versions of architectural spec and language spec (outhh.zip) uploaded

Well, I got the prose part of the table description right, but since the attributes are conrefed, I did not think about changing the display-atts description. This is a fix for during this review period.

I could not use display-atts in the DTD for the obvious reason that they do not define pgwide--they preserve @expanse as used by the other elements, fig and lines, that use display-atts. I had written the comments before the TC decided to use the pgwide name in place of the expanse name. This looks like a fix for the comments in tbl_xml.mod.

Regards,
--
Don Day <dond@us.ibm.com>
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

--T.S. Eliot
Inactive hide details for Christopher Wong <cwong@idiominc.com>Christopher Wong <cwong@idiominc.com>

          Christopher Wong <cwong@idiominc.com>

          02/17/2005 04:29 PM

mpriestl@ca.ibm.com, DITA TC list <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>

cc

Subject

Re: [dita] Groups - CHM versions of architectural spec and language spec (outhh.zip) uploaded

Are these updated to reflect the latest TC changes? I was studying the table changes, and according to the DTDs and Exchange Table spec, the table element should have the pgwide attribute, but the language ref is still using %display-atts, which in turn uses the old expanse attribute.

I'm also puzzled at the tbl_xml.mod comments in cd1. The comments describing DITA additions to the Exchange Table model say that the table element uses %display-atts; but this is not the case in the DTD itself.

Chris

mpriestl@ca.ibm.com wrote:

      Not the official committee drafts, but have the same content - suitable for
      review purposes etc.

      -- Michael Priestley

      The document named CHM versions of architectural spec and language spec
      (outhh.zip) has been submitted by Michael Priestley to the OASIS Darwin
      Information Typing Architecture (DITA) TC document repository.

      Document Description:
      Not the official versions of the drafts - provided for those who prefer to
      review the CHM form

      Download Document:
      http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/11476/outhh.zip

      View Document Details:
      http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/document.php?document_id=11476

      PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
      may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste

      -OASIS Open Administration

GIF image