Subject: No DITA TC meeting March 1 2005

As hinted at in my last note, there is NO meeting today.

We WILL on March 8 to review input up to that time. The following meeting on March 15 will be dedicated to a second Committee Draft vote on the reviewed and corrected spec and its transmittal to OASIS for member review. Your presence would be particularly appreciated on that day so that our activity has full representation.

Please ask your team members to get busy with any comments this week--the review period is almost over!

I ask Michael to summarize the input he has received via the list and the comment form as preparation for that meeting. This can just be a list of links to messages that have the reports and your responses.

Chris, I am investigating ways to get *current and accurate* relationship links back into the Language Reference. This is a tools issue rather than a committee issue, and I have several options to look at.

See you next week!

Regards,
--
Don Day <dond@us.ibm.com>