Subject: Re: [dita] Language reference: containment info

Christopher Wong <cwong@idiominc.com> wrote on 02/28/2005 08:03:27 AM:

> Can anyone suggest how we can restore the "contains"/"contained by"
> navigation content in the language reference for DITA 1.0? The
> language reference is much diminished, IMHO, by their absence.  Don,
> in the absence of that ideal DTD traversal tool, why can't we rerun
> your original script?

I should have responded sooner, Chris.  The tool is unsupported (meaning, I don't understand my own spaghetti code any more).  Offline, Jarno suggested some other DTD parsers, and I think I can do something with those suggestions.  I'll whip out something right away.

Regards,
--
Don Day <dond@us.ibm.com>
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee