Subject: Attestations of successful use of DITA 1.0 specification

If you have successfully implemented the DITA 1.0 specification (such as by
testing prototype files using these DTDs in your existing pre-OASIS DITA
application, or more), I would  appreciate knowing directly from you if you
are willing to post an attestation along these lines to the list:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200412/msg00014.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200411/msg00042.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200411/msg00105.html

DITA is so little changed from the public version that your existing
implementation should be easy to certify against the new DTDs.  If you have
already done so and wish to go on record as an attesting representative of
your implementation (which can be either a tool implementation or a
deployment of DITA within your organization), please let me know. I'll
discuss correct format with you so that you only have to post once.

Regards,
--
Don Day <dond@us.ibm.com>
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee