Subject: Re: [dita] Minutes March 22, 2005 regular meeting

Please read carefully.

First, it was brought to my attention by Paul Grosso that we don't really
need to send comments on 1.1 requirements directly to Chris K, but rather
use the two simple mechanisms we already have:

  The email archives are available to anyone with the
  appropriate permissions, and the comment form provides
  an avenue for public input.

  TC members may forward TC email within their organization.

  So the existing processes should be sufficient to cover
  all reasonable access without special requests for
  hand-adding special email addresses to TC email.

Sorry, Chris--the email focal point was a good idea, but upon reflection,
Paul is right about OASIS process and provisions already at our disposal.

Second, since I have your attention, I remind Members again to respond to
the two polls that you received by email.  These are a re-vote on approving
and submitting the Committee Draft to OASIS to correct a timing issue (see
the minutes for that detail).

Regards,
--
Don Day <dond@us.ibm.com>