Subject: Marketing/Press Relations

Hi everyone,

One of the fairly recent trends in OASIS TCs is to create a marketing subcommittee that is responsible for developing marketing
materials including white papers, presentations, training aids, and the like. I'd be happy to arrange for a call with Carol Geyer
and the TC to discuss this further. Carol is our Director of Marketing and coordinates all marketing activities including press
releases, data sheets, FAQs, etc. for OASIS and OASIS TCs. The following link is to the OASIS Media Relations Policy; now might be a
good time to become familiar with this document. http://www.oasis-open.org/news/media_relations_policy.php

Let me know if you'd like to invite Carol to an upcoming TC conference call and I'll be happy to arrange it!

Regards,

Mary