Subject: MEETING AGENDA -- 21 June 2005 -- DITA TECHNICAL COMMITTEE

MEETING AGENDA -- 21 June 2005 -- DITA TECHNICAL COMMITTEE

** Teleconference **
--------------------
    USA Toll Free Number: 866-566-4838
    USA Toll Number: +1-210-280-1707
    PASSCODE: 185771

** Agenda **
------------
    Today's Goal:  Complete assignments list

    8:00-8:05  Roll Call

    8:05-8:10  Review/approve minutes from 14 June
                -
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/email/archives/200506/
msg00015.html

    8:05-8:50  Assignments
                - We'll go through the list of 1.1 requirements and
                  take volunteers for each item.
                    - Note:  Only *members* can take on assignments.
                      If observers or others want to contribute,
                      they need to become a member (as per Mary
                      McRae's email).
                    - List is located here --

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/13091/DIT
A-TC-1dot1PublicRequirementsWithEffort.htm
                - For each assignment:
                    - Now: Give a rough estimate of time required to
                      complete the item
                    - After meeting: Fill out the definition
                      template for each assignment (indicating
                      scope, use case, technical requirements, costs
                      and benefits).
                        - Template located here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/13167/Iss
ueNumberXX%28template%29.zip
                        - Name your completed templates like this:
                          IssueNumberXX.dita
                        - Post your completed templates to the
                          Drafts area of the DITA TC:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/documents.php

    8:50-8:55  Announcements, opens
                - Please send your tallies of additional "top five"
                  requirements to the TC List by EOD 24 June 2005.
                - Next meeting, we'll try to decide on "must haves"
                  for 1.1 release, based on new rankings.
                - This discussion may take more than one meeting!
                - We can then take that information and create
                  a rough 1.1 schedule with milestones

    8:55       Adjourn

<END>