Subject: Re: [dita] The collection-type attribute

Thanks, but these descriptions aren't very complete. What's the
difference, for example, between collection-type="unordered" and
collection-type="choice"? Right now, we're trying to figure out how to
render these things by running samples through the Open Toolkit, but
that is sort of putting an implementation before the standard. It seems
that we are still missing the original intent or meaning behind each of
these possible values (unordered, choice, sequence, family).

Chris