Subject: Reminder to respond to data element discussions

With our actions backlog cleared up and now well organized, I want to
remind Members (voting and non) that we had an ongoing group commitment
from our last meeting to respond to the list discussion about the data
element proposal.  These are the agenda items left over from last week that
we'll start with on Tuesday.

- scope and compatibility--review Robert's posting, Notes on Backwards
Compatibility for DITA 1.1

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/13661/notesonbackwardscompatibility.html

- Resume prepared issues: #9
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200507/msg00012.html

Also, proposal workgroup leaders, please get started as soon as you can
with your teams. We can only schedule TC review of finished proposals that
have had open discussion on the list.

Regards,
--
Don Day