Subject: Groups - New Action Item #0011 Module registry -- Create a docu...

OASIS Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) TC member,

Seraphim Larsen has created a new action item.

Number: #0011
Owner: Bruce Esrig
Due: 30 Dec 2005

Comments:
Seraphim Larsen  2005-07-22 16:44 GMT
015 (4/26/05) Module registry and module standardization process.
    - 7/19/05 --
        - Don -- This might be a 1.1 agenda item
        - Bruce -- There are different ways we could approach this.
        - Don -- Do we need this for committee business?
        - Bruce -- Yes, the committee should decide what a module registry should be and whether it's in our scope to work on it.
        - We'll assign this as an action item for Don, to put this on the agenda for discussion (after Bruce completes the document).
        - We also need a document describing this.  Bruce will own this.  Due date 12/30/05.

After Bruce completes the document, Don needs to put this on the agenda for discussion.

View Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=976

- OASIS Open Administration