OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

dita message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Groups - New Action Item #0011 Module registry -- Create a docu...

OASIS Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) TC member,

Seraphim Larsen has created a new action item.

Number: #0011
Description: Module registry -- Create a docu...
Owner: Bruce Esrig
Due: 30 Dec 2005

Seraphim Larsen  2005-07-22 16:44 GMT
015 (4/26/05) Module registry and module standardization process.
    - 7/19/05 -- 
        - Don -- This might be a 1.1 agenda item
        - Bruce -- There are different ways we could approach this.
        - Don -- Do we need this for committee business?
        - Bruce -- Yes, the committee should decide what a module registry should be and whether it's in our scope to work on it.
        - We'll assign this as an action item for Don, to put this on the agenda for discussion (after Bruce completes the document).
        - We also need a document describing this.  Bruce will own this.  Due date 12/30/05.

After Bruce completes the document, Don needs to put this on the agenda for discussion.

View Details:

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste
the entire link address into the address field of your web browser.

- OASIS Open Administration

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]