Subject: RE: [dita] New folder for 1.1 proposals

Title: New folder for 1.1 proposals
Seraphim,
Is it possible to link all the commentary to the original issue document? Would make them easier to locate.
JoAnn

From: Larsen, Seraphim L [mailto:seraphim.l.larsen@intel.com]
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 2:06 PM
To: DITA TC list
Subject: [dita] New folder for 1.1 proposals

Hello List,

I made a new folder for keeping the 1.1 proposals / "issues".   Please post all new proposals to this new folder.

Please do not post to the Drafts folder.   This folder was getting cluttered and hard to see what was the most current material, and which of it pertained to the 1.1 work.

Also, if you post an update to an existing document, please use the "Replace" feature, instead of just adding a new document.  This will replace the older version with the new version.  The old version will still be accessible.

Thanks!
Seraphim

Seraphim Larsen                       CIG Operations / TPPE
Senior Technical Writer                   Intel Corporation
(480) 552-6504                                 Chandler, AZ

The content of this message is my personal opinion only.
Although I am an employee of Intel, the statements I make
here in no way represent Intel's position on the issue, nor
am I authorized to speak on behalf of Intel on this matter.