Subject: RE: [dita] Use of camel case (Naming and Design Rules specifications)

Thanks for the analysis, Robin.

I have nothing against camelCase in general
(though I've never seen an hRef attribute!).

My concern is mixing runtogethernames,
hyphen-separated-names, and camelCaseNames
all in the same vocabulary tends to make for
a lot of confusion.  One can spend hours
trying to figure out what's wrong with some
markup or script only to realize finally
that one occurrence of topicRef was
misspelled as topicref or one list-item
was misspelled listItem.

paul